 Space / 22995
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:24:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Daniel Jassim writes:
Enjoy! :)

I did, very much so. Thanks!

The details and interiour is amazing!

The only thing that could be improved (?) would be if the two sides were not
identical. IMHO. Or perhaps not. I can't make up my mind. On one hand, a
non-symetrical ship is cooler but on the other symetrical is functional is more
believable is good.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu