 Space / 23122
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 05:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
I have one question: how big do you think you can go? (no snickering, you in
the back). I mean, you've got the talent, and a clearly prodigious Lego
supply - do you think you could go to 10 maybe 12 feet long (and
proportionally wide) ships?

If I wanted, I think I could add another 12" to Dragonstar and it would
still OK. But as far as a totally new ship goes, I think more than 7 ft is
beyond my Lego supply. I imagine I could build something 10 ft long in 2
colors, used in equal proportions. That would help stretch my supply but I
don't know how cool it would look.

--Dan