 Space / 23044
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:00:43 GMT

Hmmm, I think I do have a shot like that, dude. Maybe you missed it? Here ya go:

oh.. i think i missed those photos cause i thought they were the original ones
you posted. silly me.

* In the main hallway on the bottom deck there are white plates sticking out
over the floor.  Are these sleeping chambers (a la the space jet in Fifth
Element where they sleep through the voyage?)? And if not, what are they?

Well, that section is the crew quarters and those are sorta like
multipurpose bunks. That section area doubles as a galley and sickbay. On
either side of the red-headed space chick are mock doors that lead
to storage and to the bathroom (I'll see about getting a pic of those
doors). I did not try to flesh out the storage or bathrooms on this ship.

Anyway, the crew can hang out in that area, eat, take a nap, or sleep
through a long voyage. Since this is a fully automated ship, there are only
9 crew: Captain, Pilot, Navigator, Communications Tech, 2 Weapons Techs, 1
Chief Engineer and 2 Engineering Techs.

* I'd like a guide (so to say) of the Dragonstar, pointing out what is what (is
this a gun or just some sort of tube), and also describing what the
"wave-motion gun" is.

Yeah. Dang, I really need my own website! Well, I'll see what I can do.

I've heard the MOCpages are a really fairly easy way to put up pics, with a
link to b-shelf, and have descriptions with the pictures without going through
all the labor of html or other webprogram, and then finding a server, etc etc.

but i eagerly await when you can put up the descriptors.  I know it would be an
amazing feat, but also expounding on the Gibralter, A-Wing Carrier, Regent, as
well as the Transport and StarShuttle.  But I know the work involved would be
horrendous, especially if it would cut into time used for further creations. ;o)

-lenny