 Space / 22488
Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:05:36 GMT

This is just too cool! A ship I had never thought of doing in LEGO, and
you've rendered it amazingly well. Great attention to detail!

-Brian

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
"Greetings Starfighter!  You have been recruited by the Star League to
defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Gunstar.htm

I also have a page with pictures of the project from start to the first
rough version of the ship.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Genesis%20of%20Gunstar.htm

Additionally, a couple little robot pics here:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Odds%20&%20Ends.htm

Comments deeply appreciated!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini