 Space / 22393
Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:48:20 GMT

Hi Tobbe,

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
"Greetings Starfighter!  You have been recruited by the Star League to
defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Gunstar.htm

I have not seen the movie referd too, but that is one sleek ship! I love • how
you managed to get all those weird angles witout any noticable "cracks" • between
the plates. Amazing really! A work of art!

I can't see how it can be made any better!

Thanks so much for the very kind words!  *blush*

I also have a page with pictures of the project from start to the first
rough version of the ship.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Genesis%20of%20Gunstar.htm

This is amazing! The story and the pictures add so much to the whole MOC • that
this alone was worth the Spotlight!

Thanks again1  I thought this page would be fun for everyone who wondered:
"Can you do that?  How the heck did he do that?  Can I do it too?"

Additionally, a couple little robot pics here:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Odds%20&%20Ends.htm

Neat!

Best regards,
/Tobbe