 Space / 22396
Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:55:47 GMT

Hey John,

"John Henry Kruer" <jhk@jhkruer.com> wrote in message
Wow!  I've never seen the movie in question, but this looks like a very • cool
model.  I am impressed with the SNOT work.  You have way too much gray!
:)

Heh, without the ISD that my Dad and Grandma sprang for for Xmas, this would
never have happened!

Do you have any pictures of the hinges and snot pieces you used?  'Cause • its
hard to find strong hinges and SNOT, and I'm curious what you did here.

Let me know what part of the ship specifically and I'd be happy to send you
some pics of the innards.

Very cool!

Thanks!

Dave

-JHK

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
"Greetings Starfighter!  You have been recruited by the Star League to
defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Gunstar.htm

I also have a page with pictures of the project from start to the first
rough version of the ship.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Genesis%20of%20Gunstar.htm

Additionally, a couple little robot pics here:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Odds%20&%20Ends.htm

Comments deeply appreciated!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini