 Space / 22379
Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:46:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
"Greetings Starfighter!  You have been recruited by the Star League to
defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Gunstar.htm

I also have a page with pictures of the project from start to the first
rough version of the ship.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Genesis%20of%20Gunstar.htm

Additionally, a couple little robot pics here:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Odds%20&%20Ends.htm

Comments deeply appreciated!

Dave

Seriously cool.  I love the "making of" pics.  That's always a great feature to
show people the way stuff goes together.  I'd do that more often myself, but
the way that I build (in huge stretches of time, usually til 2 or 3 in the
morning) doesn't lend itself well to pauses for picture taking, especially on
space stuff.

The way that the plates all come together to form the wings is great.  It's
tough to model a complex 3 dimensional shape that way, and I admire the job you
did making it work.

Adrian
--
http:/www.brickfrenzy.com