 Space / 22367
Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
"Greetings Starfighter!  You have been recruited by the Star League to
defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Gunstar.htm

I have not seen the movie referd too, but that is one sleek ship! I love how
you managed to get all those weird angles witout any noticable "cracks" between
the plates. Amazing really! A work of art!

I can't see how it can be made any better!

I also have a page with pictures of the project from start to the first
rough version of the ship.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Genesis%20of%20Gunstar.htm

This is amazing! The story and the pictures add so much to the whole MOC that
this alone was worth the Spotlight!

Additionally, a couple little robot pics here:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Odds%20&%20Ends.htm

Neat!

Best regards,
/Tobbe