 Space / 21967
Re: Commodore MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:03:58 GMT

thanks joe,

judging from the size of this thread... if you can call it that.  Most
people didn't know what to say about this MOC.  I was really proud of the
way it worked out and especially proud of the fantastic photos i got of it.
I felt like i really broke some ground for myself with this one.  Plus I
managed to do it in way that I thought was relatively cohesive, design wise,
while maintaining an asthetic balance with the colors.

BTW everyone should invest 10 bux in some good sized colored posterboards
from thier local art stores.  Its the easiest way ever to make your photos
look professional.

The Commodore is a really neat little craft with a lot of cool little
details (piping and fenders). And your choice of color makes it
classier...The Commodore in grey and white would have looked pretty odd.

Joe Meno

SO true.  but the next moc, which is already started is going together in
grey and white anyhow...  I think that i'm developing an " If you can't beat
em join em and them beat em at thier own game while their backs are
turned..." mentality.

is that wrong?

thanks for the great feedback

-tk