 Space / 21790
Re: Commodore MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 04:54:39 GMT

It's Batman in space! :)

I really like this moc a lot, but the first thing that sprung to mind when I
saw the pic was 'Batmobile'. Make of that what you will.

This ship is a believable size for a two person vehicle. It must take a lot
of equipment to travel in space, and this looks like there's room for all of
it with a bit left over for the occupants.

Nice one!

Allister

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
Kane Starcrafters is incredibly pleased to announce our newest luxury
starcraft, the Commodore.