 Space / 21873
Re: Commodore MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:01:24 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HB6xwy.8xz@lugnet.com...
This is neat concept Travis (actually, I have something similar in the
works).  The windshields and elongated form look excellent...much like the
Rolls Royce roadsters of the 30's.

thank, G

The 30's roadster is totally what I was going for.  I was thinking bently,
but i'm pleased with the RR comparison.

If I were to have one suggestion however, it would be the use of black and
blue together.  For some reason it makes it look a little less clean. • This
is just a personal preference...the form is so flowing I find it breaks it
up a little.

Ah if only i had every part in every color in every quantity... I kinda
settled on the two tone blue and black thing, to accomodate the parts in my
collection and the parts that I was set on using for this moc (the fender
parts, the tail slopes, the classic space insignia slope, and the canopies.)
As I'm sure we all do a little.  I don't have the patience or resources to
bricklink the parts I want.  oh well.

Any more classics in the wings?

As a matter of fact yes there is.   Its a station wagon based starcraft
styled roughly between a corvette and a chevy nomad.

cheers

tk