 Space / 21791
Re: Commodore MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 05:31:09 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:HB5pn3.Dn3@lugnet.com...
It's Batman in space! :)

I really like this moc a lot, but the first thing that sprung to mind when • I
saw the pic was 'Batmobile'. Make of that what you will.

Ok.  first off, I didn't intentionally design this to be the space
batmobile.  Its a coincidence.  but after inspecting the minifigs I was
using, Im sure that there was something subliminal happening.  Look at the
color of the minifig test pilots in this photo.  I think that the
similarity is uncanny.

I don't remember what Robins costume is, but i think it and the minifig on
the left are very similar.  Then notice that he has a much smaller amount of
facial hair and therefore is possibly younger compared to other test pilot.
Plus the fig with more facial hair on the right, is dressed in the darkest
blue minifig costume I own!  spooky...

On my behalf these two figs were both born when the Savannah was made.

They were originally test pilots or possibly some rebellious researchers
cruising the gallaxy for a superior brew...

Plus, if you look in this photo of the interior, you can clearly see that
the green fig on the left that is simliarly colored to the boy wonder is
controlling the craft.

Which proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that this is
total coincidence...

or is it?

-tk

.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=35799