 Space / 21814
Re: Commodore MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:50:58 GMT

This is neat concept Travis (actually, I have something similar in the
works).  The windshields and elongated form look excellent...much like the
Rolls Royce roadsters of the 30's.

If I were to have one suggestion however, it would be the use of black and
blue together.  For some reason it makes it look a little less clean.  This
is just a personal preference...the form is so flowing I find it breaks it
up a little.

Any more classics in the wings?

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
Kane Starcrafters is incredibly pleased to announce our newest luxury
starcraft, the Commodore.

Retro styled, grille and fender technology allows for streamlined recessing
of the main thrusters and antigrav units.

Outfitted with our most robust and newly turbo charged antigrav system, the
polyoutput gravitation radiators give the smoothest of rides, and
simultaneously serve to protect the starcraft against most minor lateral
collisions  (side swipes)even at incredibly high speeds.

The dual canopies have comfortably exanded the fusalge width enough for a
passenger while maintaining a sleek  footprint comparable to many single
passenger craft.

Yet the luxurious red leather lined interior accomodates the latest long
range navigation and communications systems that you have come to expect
from Kane Starcrafters without sacrificing a single cubic millimeter of
comfortablity.