 Space / 21954
Re: Commodore MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 05:23:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
hey thanks.  I was really proud of how the front end came together to
imitate an older automobile fender.  Seems everyone agrees with the color
problem.  Next MOC is in all grey and white to fit this pcs theme everyone
seems so enamored with.  Although I will state for the record that I think
most mocs that only use two colors are not utilizing the increasingly broad
pallette available to us as builders.

thanks

I don't agree with the color problem.

I like that you chose to use the newer colors. I've been looking at the dark
blue parts and turning ideas in my head to see what I can come up with.

The Commodore is a really neat little craft with a lot of cool little
details (piping and fenders). And your choice of color makes it
classier...The Commodore in grey and white would have looked pretty odd.

Joe Meno