 Space / 21968
Re: Grimlock Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:20:21 GMT

I love that engine area....  LOVE it.  saw it on brickshelf in the last few
days, and swore to steal some of your tech for Kane Starcrafters.  Call it a
case of industiral espionage or something.  I may have to include a technic
engine block in everything that I make from here on out.

that said.  I got to say that I'm not into this space ship all that much.
and I think that reason is becuase it looks way too much like an airplane.
I'm the last person who should be saying that as my MOCs are increasingly
styled after old automobiles, so its definately a case of the pot calling
the kettle black.  But,  this just bears too close a reseblance to some new
fighter plane that the US govt is working on over the last few years.(sorry
guys I don't know the name of the airplane).  Anyhow... don't take it
personal.  Its just my 2 cents.

do you need wings in space? or should I say does Blaine need...

-tk

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
Bounty Hunter Blaine Cooper's personal craft. Fitted with four Ion • Ramscoop
Induction engines, two Smart missles and two forward LASER cannons.

Main folder after moderation:

Nice 3/4 view with Blaine outside his craft
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_1.jpg

During a retrofit, Blain added some cramped quarters for those longer • trips.
(He still needs to stop at a moonbase to take care of those, uhh, personal
needs though.)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_cabin_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_cabin_3.jpg

There's plenty of power in there, don't be fooled...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_eenviro_2.jpg

There were a couple of "other" modifications that were done during the
retrofit that weren't documented. They help Blaine maintain a steady • income
when outlaws are scarce.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_smuggler_1.jpg

And true to form, all CAD specs are available after moderation:

As always, let me know what you think.

-Duane