 Space / 21969
Re: Grimlock Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
I love that engine area....  LOVE it.  saw it on brickshelf in the last few
days, and swore to steal some of your tech for Kane Starcrafters.  Call it a
case of industiral espionage or something.  I may have to include a technic
engine block in everything that I make from here on out.

Thanks, I'm glad that the engine is a hit.

that said.  I got to say that I'm not into this space ship all that much.
and I think that reason is becuase it looks way too much like an airplane.
I'm the last person who should be saying that as my MOCs are increasingly
styled after old automobiles, so its definately a case of the pot calling
the kettle black.  But,  this just bears too close a reseblance to some new
fighter plane that the US govt is working on over the last few years.(sorry
guys I don't know the name of the airplane).  Anyhow... don't take it
personal.  Its just my 2 cents.

Well, you go with what you know.... Would you like some change back? ;-)

do you need wings in space? or should I say does Blaine need...
Actually, I imagined this ship being able to enter the atmosphere... So,
yes. Sort of... A certain amount of aerodynamics would be required. I
suppose, that with enough thrust even a brick could fly, but call me a
traditionalist.

-tk

-Duane