 Space / 21958
Re: Grimlock Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
Bounty Hunter Blaine Cooper's personal craft. Fitted with four Ion Ramscoop
Induction engines, two Smart missles and two forward LASER cannons.

Main folder after moderation:

Nice 3/4 view with Blaine outside his craft
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_1.jpg

During a retrofit, Blain added some cramped quarters for those longer trips.
(He still needs to stop at a moonbase to take care of those, uhh, personal
needs though.)

LOL! Those are the smallest quarters I've ever seen!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_cabin_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_cabin_3.jpg

There's plenty of power in there, don't be fooled...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_eenviro_2.jpg

Wow, that's a big engine for that size craft!  He must get a lot of speeding
tickets!  I really like the engine; very big and powerful.  Good greebles
too.  I like the the nice touch of the of the vent in the back (8x8 plate
with grille).  Engine's that big would surely melt the craft without some
ventalation system. (I'm always being picky about making things "realistic"
and "beleviable")

There were a couple of "other" modifications that were done during the
retrofit that weren't documented. They help Blaine maintain a steady income
when outlaws are scarce.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_smuggler_1.jpg

That isn't much room for smuggled goods.  Maybe he had no other space for
his toothbrush. ;-)

And true to form, all CAD specs are available after moderation:

As always, let me know what you think.

-Duane

The only (very) minor dislike is the color scheme.  But that is just my
personality, and I'm very wierd anyway, acording to my sister.  ;-)

Keep Building,

Nathan Wells