 Space / 21959
Re: Mecha "For Girls"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 18:31:25 GMT

Andrew 'Andrusi' Verner wrote:

In lugnet.build.mecha, William Toenjes writes:
Greetings!
With apologies to Stuart's "Neko 2", Jeremiah's "Trixie" and other fine
female mechs I just had to try my hand at a PIXIE "For Girls"
Wow, kudos to whomever is moderating BrickShelf today, these passed
inspection less than 30 seconds after I posted them...  :)
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

Exceedingly cute, and manages to still look like a battle machine despite
being colored in pastels.  I'm sure whoever thought up the Paradisa line
would be proud.  :P  It's too bad there are no pink visors--the one thing
that really bugs me about this is the open helmet.  Oh, well.

So without a pink visor, it's clever to use a classic space helmet. No
visors (except for castle...)...

Frank