 Space / 22038
Re: Grimlock Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:33:28 GMT

I like the overall shape of this Duane...the Delta design never really goes
out of style.  My only suggestion may be a few more slopes along the edges
to taper the edges a bit, but that's just a personal preference.

The job you've done on the engine compartment is wonderful tho'....the
layered apparatus looks great.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
Bounty Hunter Blaine Cooper's personal craft. Fitted with four Ion Ramscoop
Induction engines, two Smart missles and two forward LASER cannons.

Main folder after moderation:

Nice 3/4 view with Blaine outside his craft
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_1.jpg

During a retrofit, Blain added some cramped quarters for those longer trips.
(He still needs to stop at a moonbase to take care of those, uhh, personal
needs though.)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_cabin_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_cabin_3.jpg

There's plenty of power in there, don't be fooled...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_eenviro_2.jpg

There were a couple of "other" modifications that were done during the
retrofit that weren't documented. They help Blaine maintain a steady income
when outlaws are scarce.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Grimlock/grimlock_smuggler_1.jpg

And true to form, all CAD specs are available after moderation:

As always, let me know what you think.

-Duane