 Space / 21789
  Commodore MOC

Kane Starcrafters is incredibly pleased to announce our newest luxury starcraft, the Commodore. (URL) styled, grille and fender technology allows for streamlined recessing of the main thrusters and antigrav units. (URL) with our most robust and (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

It's Batman in space! :) I really like this moc a lot, but the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw the pic was 'Batmobile'. Make of that what you will. This ship is a believable size for a two person vehicle. It must take a lot of equipment (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HB5pn3.Dn3@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Ok. first off, I didn't intentionally design this to be the space batmobile. Its a coincidence. but after inspecting the minifigs I was (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

This is neat concept Travis (actually, I have something similar in the works). The windshields and elongated form look excellent...much like the Rolls Royce roadsters of the 30's. If I were to have one suggestion however, it would be the use of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HB6xwy.8xz@lugnet.com... (...) thank, G The 30's roadster is totally what I was going for. I was thinking bently, but i'm pleased with the RR comparison. (...) This (...) Ah if only i (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) Indeed - a pain we all share, my friend. Well, most of us (see A. 'Freak' Drake) :) (...) Great stuff....looking forward to it! The Nomad...now there was a ride-and-a-half. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) I like how you sculpted the front. Great use of some new parts! There are too many colours for my taste - blue, dark blue, trans-blue, grey, black, bits or red, and the classic space logo on top... But then, that's just the paint job, right? (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

hey thanks. I was really proud of how the front end came together to imitate an older automobile fender. Seems everyone agrees with the color problem. Next MOC is in all grey and white to fit this pcs theme everyone seems so enamored with. Although (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) hey man. First I wanted to say that I thought this was a cool moc, and i totally understand the odd color=lack of parts problem. for a while when i first arrived at lugnet, i was kinda bothered by how people look down on color choices because (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) I don't agree with the color problem. I like that you chose to use the newer colors. I've been looking at the dark blue parts and turning ideas in my head to see what I can come up with. The Commodore is a really neat little craft with a lot (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) but (...) it (...) combine (...) right on! I totally appreciate your support. people like you, posting great, insightful and supportive comments are what is REALLY cool. thanks tons -tk (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

thanks joe, judging from the size of this thread... if you can call it that. Most people didn't know what to say about this MOC. I was really proud of the way it worked out and especially proud of the fantastic photos i got of it. I felt like i (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) Some of the construction ideas are very inspired. I'll be using some your ideas soon:) (...) Amazing how the best ideas are about the cheapest! I've been doin that for a while and have some battered posterboards to show for it:) (...) No, not (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)