 Space / 20285
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
The UniBot is a very simple, easy to mass-produce creation that allows for
accessory mounts.  So, naturally, I made a mess of them, and had to conjure
up some logical story behind it all.
http://xcalabur.topcities.com/index.html

These are fun...remind me of the green dude from the cover of the Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu