 Space / 20275
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:04:46 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:

[snip]

The UniBot is a very simple, easy to mass-produce creation that allows for
accessory mounts.  So, naturally, I made a mess of them, and had to conjure
up some logical story behind it all.

Check em out on the Bots page and LMKWYT!

Neat! But the text says check out the link on the right, and it seems to be
on the left 8?)

I noticed that too. I guess I'm used to people mixing up left and right.
With my mom, you have to pay attention because about 1 in 3 times she
mixes them up...

Or maybe he has his mouse set to wrap around (like those old arcade
games) such that it might be quicker for him to move the mouse to the
right :-)

Frank