 Space / 20269
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:

These are great!

Thanks!

How about this for a compliment.  I was looking at this
page at work today and one of my (non-Lego) coworkers came up behind me and
saw the little guys.  She said "oh, how cool!  I want one!"

Cool!  You should consider yourself lucky.  Things like Lego and,
well...anything not "work-related" are against the "rules" at my job.  Of
course, this was only decided after I started.  They even spent some $$ on a
brand new firewall, all because of me.  So, no Lugnet, no email, no anything
(basically).  Woulda been a lot cheaper to just say "don't do it again". :-)

-Chris