 Space / 20231
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:19:10 GMT

Some of the best 'bots I've seen..hands down.  The size is just perfect and
the variations you've come up with are extremely cool.  The little guy with
the ripsaw appendages is awesome.

I might even go so far as to make a commitment that every ship of mine (with
the space) will have one in it's compliment.

It's sad that Toradoch's ACER division will have to wipe you from the planet
for corporate 'yoinking'.  Oh well...that's the way the cookie she bounces

:)

-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hey all,

After playing around with my portable bot factory some more, I had an idea.

The UniBot is a very simple, easy to mass-produce creation that allows for
accessory mounts.  So, naturally, I made a mess of them, and had to conjure
up some logical story behind it all.

Check em out on the Bots page and LMKWYT!

-Chris
http://xcalabur.topcities.com/index.html