 Space / 20241
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Some of the best 'bots I've seen..hands down.

Thank you sir.

The size is just perfect and
the variations you've come up with are extremely cool.  The little guy with
the ripsaw appendages is awesome.

Yeah - he was the second one I did, and I knew it would all be downhill from
there. :-)  He's my fave too.

I might even go so far as to make a commitment that every ship of mine (with
the space) will have one in it's compliment.

Cool - I'd be honored. :-)

It's sad that Toradoch's ACER division will have to wipe you from the planet
for corporate 'yoinking'.  Oh well...that's the way the cookie she bounces

Eh.  It happens. :-)

-Chris