 Space / 20219
20218  |  20220
Subject:
UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:19:17 GMT

Hey all,

After playing around with my portable bot factory some more, I had an idea.

The UniBot is a very simple, easy to mass-produce creation that allows for
accessory mounts.  So, naturally, I made a mess of them, and had to conjure
up some logical story behind it all.

Check em out on the Bots page and LMKWYT!

-Chris
http://xcalabur.topcities.com/index.html