 Space / 20270
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Those are very cool.  The pasic unit has a nice look around it, and the
costomized versions are just great.  My favorites include:
The fleebnork bot
The chainsaw bot
The welder bot
The flashlight bot
The military bot with the binoculars as weapons
The police bot
Mr. X's bot

Dang, those are so nifty!

Very nice.

Thanks!  I can see these fitting in nicely with some of your crafts.  You
should build some!

-Chris