 Space / 20264
Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hey all,

After playing around with my portable bot factory some more, I had an idea.

The UniBot is a very simple, easy to mass-produce creation that allows for
accessory mounts.  So, naturally, I made a mess of them, and had to conjure
up some logical story behind it all.

Check em out on the Bots page and LMKWYT!

These are great!  How about this for a compliment.  I was looking at this
page at work today and one of my (non-Lego) coworkers came up behind me and
saw the little guys.  She said "oh, how cool!  I want one!"

Adrian