 Space / 19914
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
In lugnet.space, David Goeb writes:
Egypto-Space-Zombies Themed HoverBikes.

Darn.  That was going to be my next theme.

Oops sorry, Still tho you could do a full out Adventure:Egypt one.
There are other characters etc in that theme that could be raided.

Group: All three

One: M-Type

I like the kick-stand or landing gear or whatever toward the back of this one.

Paws. Well that was the idea anyway.

Two: S-Type

The skeleton pieces work well in the bike.

Three: D-Type

I think this is also my favorite.

Glad you like them.

Best