 Space / 19807
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
That's a really cool idea.  I've always liked your hoverbikes... I'll go and
make some myself.  Can we make variations on the fleebnork power source? I
have a few ideas for it.

-JHK

Thanks John.  I want to see what you come up with.  Sure, change the power
source.  Hell, it's not like the guidlines for a hoverbike are carved in
stone.  Nothing would ever advance if kept the same as the one before it.
Just so long as it's orange, since only the orange fleebnork specie carry
the necessary chemical.  :-)

-Chris