 Space / 19792
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 03:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Erik Schroer writes:
Great designs and miniturization. I especially like the dark Crow but that's
just because I love black.

Thanks!

However, one question, what does a fleebnork
power source look like? Other than that I hope to build one.

Ahh, yes.  Well, for this size of craft, the typical fleebnork power cell is
a 1x1 trans. orange cone.  But, you can check out
http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/fleebnork.html for more
information.  The most recognizable craft to use this is (of course) most of
my stuff, as well as Jon Palmer's Scumcraft.

Thanks again for the comments.

-Chris