 Space / 19828
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
Those all rock.  It's a great frame, and these bikes make great use of it.

Thanks Andrew.  The frame is the best part about them - very versatile.

I really like the horn on the Rhino.

That's what started the whole thing (again).  I was looking at my Frostbite
and said "what if there was a cone there"...and here we are.

I made three today.  Hopefully I'll
have them posted soon.  I'm stuck coming up with a name for one at the
moment.  Thanks for giving us this design to play with.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  As for the names, when
I'm stuck I find it helpful to go open the dictionary at random, and see
what pops out.  Or find some particular feature on your creation and focus
on that.

-Chris