 Space / 19829
19828  |  19830
Subject:
Dragonfly Hoverbike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 07:22:48 GMT

Just go to "Updates"

Side pods inspired by this:

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Looks like a powerful bike. Good stuff. I like how you used the door pieces. The pieces to the sides of the seat are cool, too. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Man...that thing looks like it could saw through a titanium hull. Very cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Wow, that has a very unique shape, very cool color scheme, and a very cool Fleebnork engine. This looks like a really powerful MOC! I can imagine it roaring down the circuts... Anybody notice the renaming of our little corner of lugnet to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Wow, that's really cool. Great color scheme. Those slopes on the front look particularly menacing, especially looking at it headon. Side pods really work well with the rest of the design. And a really cool fuel cell! -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Man you crammed some great detail into that bike! I keep forgetting how those doors can make some great stabalizers and wings on small Moc's. The pods for the engines are very well done and look great. A most excellent HoverBike all around. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)