 Space / 19778
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:55:51 GMT

Awesome, I remember when you first made the hoverbike and i thought it was
very cool. Right now i am working on my own hoverbike, I'll take pics of it
tomorrow when it's finished.

T.

ps. Those new hoverbikes you made look great, I like the Rhino one the most.

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hey all,

I think my closest thing to a "trademark" is my hoverbike design.  So, why
not make a Racing League for them?

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/hoverbikes/hoverbikes.html

I encourage you to gawk and gander at my 6 bikes (5 new), and try your hand
at making one.  All the necessary info is on the page above.

-Chris