 Space / 19806
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:27:21 GMT

I have always dug this design Chris....it's just so much compact fun!  Out
of the collection, I think that the Sedona is my fave.  The hoverbike design
looks perfectly suited for those planets without massive infrastructures and
Dusty's ride looks like a no nonsense bike able to take and dish out punishment.

Good to see it brought the fore again...I hope it's a trend that catches on!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hey all,

I think my closest thing to a "trademark" is my hoverbike design.  So, why
not make a Racing League for them?

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/hoverbikes/hoverbikes.html

I encourage you to gawk and gander at my 6 bikes (5 new), and try your hand
at making one.  All the necessary info is on the page above.

-Chris