 Space / 19791
Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:57:26 GMT

Great designs and miniturization. I especially like the dark Crow but that's
just because I love black. However, one question, what does a fleebnork
power source look like? Other than that I hope to build one.

\\//,DedmanWalkin