 Space / 19779
19778  |  19780
Subject:
Nano-Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:26:10 GMT

I was just messing around with some parts last night and came up with a
couple of quick nano-ships.

Luxury Cruiser:
I made this one entirely from the Jedi Starfighter set. Actually, I was just
disassembling it and some of the pieces came together. It's missing a fourth
engine - the set only has three. So that's something that would need to be
pulled from a different set to complete, but I didn't bother here.

I picture this baby to be *BIG*. It's a cruise ship for rest and relaxation
and plying the sea of stars:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hazy/Microships/LuxCruiser/lux_cruiser_1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hazy/Microships/LuxCruiser/lux_cruiser_8.jpg
Folder after moderation:

Fast Attack Gunboat:
This one's made mostly from the Green Goblin set (duh). It's not the same
scale as the Luxury Cruiser. I imagine it's a lot smaller; sort of like a PT
Boat in space. Patrols for enemy crafts. Does quick hit-n-run strikes and
then high-tails it outta there.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hazy/Microships/AttackBoat/attack_boat_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hazy/Microships/AttackBoat/attack_boat_3.jpg
Folder after moderation:

My other microships:

PLMKWYT

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70