 Space / 19913
19912  |  19914
Subject:
MicroPod MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:34:26 GMT

OK, I saw the MiniPod. Great work, Geordan!

I haven't done Pods before because I didn't have any of the large radar
dishes. But ...  the MiniPod fired me up to try it even smaller! (: Not sure
I succeeded in that, but I sure had fun building it! This is the very first
Pod I have ever built and I really like how it turned out. I hope you folks
do too!

http://homepage.mac.com/hexslinger/LegoMOCs/MicroPod/index.html

Please let me know what you think! (: