 Space / 19915
Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Okay...to start, ANY reference to the Secret Wars just makes my day ;)

This is absolutely priceless Jamie, not to mention a beautiful job in the
process.  My favorite aspect however is Petey's helmet....now THAT'S a
figure!  I'd love to see this beside Adrian's Spidey turbocycle.

If Jamie's coming to Brickswest, you may just get your wish.  I figure my
turbocycles are small enough that I ought to actually be able to bring them
with me.

Although I suppose I ought to book the hotel, buy airfare, and register
first, eh?

Oh, in case anyone forgot what the spiderbike looked like:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_spiderbike.html

Nope...not tired of hoverbikes yet.  Not even close.

I wasn't planning on doing a hovercycle, but are you guys going to drag me
into another fad, kicking and screaming?  :)

Adrian