 Space / 19057
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:28:18 GMT

Here is my entry for the Lame parts contest.  As always comments and
critiques are always welcome.

Fantastic! I especially like the solar separators, they don't even look like
a lame part, they look quite fitting!

The Manta Ray isn't technically part of the ship, but I guess we'll let you off!

James