 Space / 18971
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Alrightey then,
So without further ado... The parts:

1.The Wild West tree stump. >http://peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/30131.jpg
2.The engine piston heads from a technic engine.
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/2851.gif
3.Football.
4.Either of Nick Bluetooth's (galidor) legs.
5.Throwbot disk/s.
6.Manta Ray.
7.Row boat.
8.A sail
9.rope bridge http://peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/2549.jpg
and last, but not least
10.the stupid white picket fence you get in the newer blue tubs

10a.(for Tony Knaak only - let's see how many of those capes you can fit >on
a spaceship. :)

Cheers, Allister

Question time-
#3 Football. Would this be the same item we Americans refer to as a soccer
ball? I only ask 'cause I've never seen a Lego football.

#4 Either of Nick Bluetooth's legs- Just Nick? or can we use some other
Galidor fig? I'm not referring to Jens-he actually has some useful parts,
but some of the other Galidor figs might be as awful as Nick is. I'd love to
try my hand at working Ooni parts into this. :)

-Dave