 Space / 18980
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:27:22 GMT

Hey Allister,

Great contest!  I spent four hours getting a ship built last night.  I will
email you pictures as soon as I get them done.  What a blast!  I haven't had
so much fun building in a long time.  It was quite a challenge.  I had all
the pieces except for Nick's legs (not going to buy him) and the white fence
piece.  I may go buy a blue tub for the fence before I take pics.  It
actually turned out pretty good.  This contest is a great idea, are you
considering making this an annual thing?

Build On,
Josh