 Space / 18993
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin. (Re: football\soccer ball)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

I've never actually seen a lego football in the 'flesh', so I'm not even
sure how big it is. Is it a standard no. of bricks in diameter? If so you
should be able to clamp it somehow with Lego only.

Hi Allister,

The lego football is not a standard number of bricks in diameter.  It is
rather difficult to get on something, but I guess that is what makes it a
challenge.  I managed to get two onto my ship using only lego and no rubber
bands.  Actually the throwbot disc was harder.  Oh, by the way, I didn't go
buy a blue tub for the picket fence.  So, I got 8 out 10 only :-(.  Oh, well.

Love this contest!
Josh