 Space / 18969
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:33:28 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message

So without further ado... The parts:

1.The Wild West tree stump. http://peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/30131.jpg
2.The engine piston heads from a technic engine.
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/2851.gif
3.Football.
4.Either of Nick Bluetooth's (galidor) legs.
5.Throwbot disk/s.
6.Manta Ray.
7.Row boat.
8.A sail
9.rope bridge http://peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/2549.jpg
and last, but not least
10.the stupid white picket fence you get in the newer blue tubs

10a.(for Tony Knaak only - let's see how many of those capes you can fit • on
a spaceship. :)

Cheers, Allister

Wow those are some really lame parts.  You're killin me.
It's go time.

-Jon