 Space / 18970
Re: Kano's Protection Services (Teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Thats some nice chrome ya got there.....jerk. ;-)

Wonderful wife + birthday = chrome :)

This looks very promising.  I can't wait to see how the front windscreen and
those split side panels meet up.  In the pic it almost looks like the split
panels are tranparent, but I'm pretty sure thats not the case.

Thanks!  Truly wish they were transparent, but alas they are plain ol
Jango's fenders. I think I've gotten more use out of the parts in that ship
than any other so far.  Generally speaking, the SW 2002 lineup really has
spiced up the collection nicely.

Gonna try and take a few snaps tonight.....

Cheers,
-G