 Space / 18973
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:

Question time-
#3 Football. Would this be the same item we Americans refer to as a soccer
ball? I only ask 'cause I've never seen a Lego football.

Yes. Us Aussies call it soccer as well, but in deference to Lego's Danish
origin I used the European term.

#4 Either of Nick Bluetooth's legs- Just Nick? or can we use some other
Galidor fig? I'm not referring to Jens-he actually has some useful parts,
but some of the other Galidor figs might be as awful as Nick is. I'd love to
try my hand at working Ooni parts into this. :)

-Dave

Well, I chose Nick Bluetooth since it's the only name that sprang to mind
and I couldn't be bothered looking up some of the others. You can use any
parts you like, and lame parts not on the list are no exception. Using them
may even help in the second category, but to get the points in the first
category it'll have to be Nick I'm afraid. If you've got them (people are
actualy buying Galidor? Curious), I for one am intrigued to see what you can
come up with using as many Galidor parts as you can.

Just a further detail on submissions (I'll put all this up on the webpage
eventually). Entries will automatically be judged in both categories. You
can enter separate models in each category if you wish, but please identify
which is which. Also, could you please put 'Lame Parts Competition Entry' in
the subject line. This'll let me set up a rule to help sort out the flood of
entries that I'm sure will be forthcoming ;^)

Cheers,
Allister