 Space / 19058
Re: Portable Patented Plastic Building Block Bot Building game P3B4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patricia Van Dyke writes:
This is neat!  The rules you started a great.

Thanks!

If I were to play this game I would include hidden placement of sensors and
mines.

Nice idea. How would you see them working?

I would also as a beginner player set up sets of player parts that are the
same but in different color configurations. In a tournament the winning
player then gets to take a certain number of pieces out and replace them
with his own special pieces.

I like this - sort of like the factory "evolving" as it wins battles. This
would be even more important if the colour based bonuses were introduced
(red fire melts white ice etc.) as you could check out the competition and
adjust your factory accordingly. It is a fairly quick playing game as it is,
so you could do this even if you were just playing a series of games with
friends.