 Space / 19053
Re: Portable Patented Plastic Building Block Bot Building game P3B4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:14:34 GMT

This is neat!  The rules you started a great.
If I were to play this game I would include hidden placement of sensors and
mines.
I would also as a beginner player set up sets of player parts that are the
same but in different color configurations. In a tournament the winning
player then gets to take a certain number of pieces out and replace them
with his own special pieces.
I have not read any of the discusions about this game so sorry if I talked
about what was already discussed.

pvd
1241

Give it a read (or better still give it a play) and let me know what you
think. Is the game fun? Is it broken in any way (i.e. are there any
automatic win strategies)?

Any feedback is welcome.

James
waferthinninja@hotmail.com