 Space / 19064
Re: p3b4 optional rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:23:40 GMT

The rules as written definetly make a portable game.  Many rule books just
include sections with the optional rules.  This keeps the game easy to play
as beginners but also gives the advanced gamers something to sink their
teeth into once the basic rules are understood.
As far as expanding it to a more compex minis game the game surface is very
flexible.  In fact some collectible card games come with foldup poster game
mats.  These posters aid the beginners in learning the game too.

My point of view also comes from knowing nothing about BrikWars.. I have
never read the rules or played.

I can't wait to try this game on my siblings!

pvd