 Space / 19056
Re: Gray Piranha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:33:38 GMT

Wow.  This is really nice.  I especially like the form factor
of the way that the side engines angle off from the main
pod shape.

The landing gear are very clever, too.

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Daniel Jassim wrote:

Greetings! I made a gray version of this space fighter:

Enjoy!

Dan

bharris@gaijin.com                                          www.gaijin.com